Book an appointment now
Where are the Pfeiffer collection centres?
Pfeiffer collection centres are at the following addresses:
- Adamstown, 141 Brunker Road Ph: 02 4907 3700
- Bankstown, Suite 1, 80 Kitchener Parade Ph: 02 9708 6363
- Bondi Junction, Shop 10, 237-239 Oxford Street Ph: 02 9389 5983
- (Waverley Mall)
- Camden 58 John Street Ph 02 4655 9688
- Dee Why, Shop 2B, 910 Pittwater Road Ph: 02 9971 9114
- Dora Creek, 1st Floor, Medical Centre, Doree Place Ph: 02 4973 2299
- Dubbo, 223A Darling Street. Ph 02 6826 5454
- East Maitland, 1/134 Lawes Street. Ph 02 4933 3818
- Edgecliff, 235 New South Head Road Ph: 02 9363 2831
- Five Dock 225 Great North Road Ph 02 9712 1387
- Gosford, 37 William Street Ph: 02 4337 3555
- Kogarah, Level 2, St George Private Medical Complex Ph: 02 9553 9888
- 1 South Street
- Marrickville, Shop 3 294 Marrickville Road (entry via Illawarra Rd) Ph 02 9568 3334
- Penrith/Kingswood, Penrith Specialist Centre, Suite G01,64-68 Derby Street, Ph 02 4737 3322
- Port Macquarie, Suite 13, Hermitage Medical Centre, 72-80 Lake Rd, Ph 02 6584 5923
- Ryde/Eastwood, Ryde Medical Centre Ph: 02 9874 8554
- Suite 12, 247 Ryeldale Road
- Singleton, 3 Goulburn Street, Ph 02 6572 3964
- St Ives, 169a Mona Vale Road Ph: 02 9988 4776
Tamworth, 199 Peel Street, Ph 02 6766 2401
Taree, Suite 1, 65 Pulteney Street, Ph 02 6766 2401
Wagga Wagga, St Gerard’s Wing, Calvery Hospital, Hardy Avenue, Ph 026925 0055
- Westmead Westmead Private Hospital, Suite 16, Cnr Darcy & Mons Roads Ph 02 9687 1888
- Wollongong, 35 Denison Street, Ph 02 4224 7474
Do you have a list of doctors who do the Pfeiffer treatment?
Yes. The following is a list of Pfeiffer doctors:
- Ash, Dr Tania: St Kilda Vic 03 9510 4405
- Blaj, Dr Adina Your Health Brighton Vic 3186
- Bode, Dr Sinclair: Adelaide SA 08 8331 8033
- Caldicott, Dr Penny:Wyoming NSW 4322 0700
- Copeland, Dr Marjolein: Otago Dunedin NZ 08 3476 6411
- Criticos, Dr John: Marrickville NSW 9560 3154
- Chant, Dr Sharon: Gympie Qld 07 5482 5577
- Dyson Dr Marilyn: West Pymble NSW 9418 1566
- Fewtrell, Dr Debbie Bay of Islands NZ 64 9407 7342
- Fryar-Williams, Dr Stephanie: Rose Park SA 08 8331 8033
- Golik, Dr Frank: Clayfield Qld 3262 5227
- Harris, Dr Elizabeth: Dubedin NZ 64 3488 2754
- Jaa, Dr David: Robina Qld 07 5562 2088
- Lee, Dr Yuwen: Gordon, NSW 02 9418 1388 Option 3
- Lewis, Dr Elizabeth, Paychiatrist: Bendigo Vic 03 54414 495
- Masson, Dr Leila: St Heliers Auckland NZ 0011 64 9575 2221
- Mckern, Dr Jennifer: Castlemaine Vic 03 547 95577
- Morris, Dr Cathy: Balmain NSW 9555 8816
- O’Sullivan, Dr Kathie: Brisbane Qld. 07 3857 3777
- Proverb, Dr Deborah: Flat 15/64 Milford Rd. Milford Auckland NZ
- Rabinov, Dr Brahamm: Brighton Vic 03 9596 0757
- Read, Dr James: QLD
- Rebic, Dr Denis: St Kilda Vic 03 9510 4405
- Roejrich, Dr Eckhard: 256 Henry Parry Drive Wyoming NSW 2250
- Searle, Dr Lisa: Auckland NZ 64 9377 5525
- Stuckey, Dr Annabel: Double Bay NSW 9328 4922
- Stuckey, Dr Richard: Coolangatta Qld 07 5536 4396
- Tendek, Dr Lyn: Dr Sandra Cabot Women’s Health Clinic 1 Bay Street Broadway Sydney NSW
- Thrift, Dr Merlene: Cooranbong NSW 4977 1702
- Tomas, Dr Lily: Pambula NSW 6495 7300
- Turtle, Dr Jonathan: Gordon NSW 9418 1388
- Wilson, Dr Kathleen: Kingswood NSW 4737 3333
- Wing, Dr Lindsay: Bondi Junction NSW 9386 1833
- Woolhouse, Dr Michelle: Rosebud Vic 03 5986 4229
How do I make an appointment?
We are located in Gordon on Sydney’s North Shore. Patients come to us from all over New South Wales, Australia and internationally. See our contact details.
To book an appointment with one of our practitioners please ring (02) 9418 1388 option 1 between our contact hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm
Do I need to book an appointment?
Yes, appointments need to be booked and confirmed for all our practitioners.
How long is a consultation?
Please check under the individual practitioner’s information as each practitioner books differently.
How many appointments are needed?
This varies depending on the reason for your consultation. If your child is seeing Dr Underwood for autism please advise reception and they will book a minimum of four visits. Your child may need six weekly visits for the first year. Dr Lee’s new patients are booked in for three visits. All other patients will need to check with their practitioner.
Do I need to confirm my appointment?
Yes, we will send you a text message where possible or phone to remind you of your appointment. We then need to hear back from you within 24 hours to confirm your appointment.
Our confirmation text message system is pre programmed with a limited number of characters and does not allow us to alter our message or receive detailed information from you.
When replying to a confirmation text please reply yes or no and the patient’s name.
If you need to inform us of any other detail please ring reception on 9418 1388 Option 1.
Do you charge a cancellation fee?
Yes, a cancellation fee may be charged if less than 48 hours notice is given.
Can I go on a waiting list?
Yes. If you would prefer an earlier appointment for any of our practitioners we can place your details on their waiting list
How do I find the center?
You will find this information on the Contact Us page of this web site. We have also included a map and information on where to park.
Where is the parking?
For information on where to park go to our Contact Us page
Where is the closest train station?
We are half way between Gordon and Pymble stations. The walk from Pymble station is slightly down hill. You need to cross the Pacific Highway at Livingstone Avenue and then again at Ryde Road, a major intersection. It is easier to walk from Gordon station – cross over the Pacific Highway and head north. It is a 15-minute walk.
For more information on where to park go to our Contact Us page.
What sort of tests do you do?
Tests are dependant on your condition and vary. Your practitioner will advise you of any tests required.
Can I arrange to have my tests done before I see the practitioner so the results are ready for my first appointment?
No tests will be ordered prior to your initial consult.
When will my results be ready?
While some tests are ready the following day, others can take up to four to six weeks to be ready.
Do you bulk bill?
We are a private practice requiring all accounts to be paid on the day. You are then able to claim from Medicare for the doctors and your private health fund, where applicable, for our Naturopaths and Osteopath.
Do you offer discounts for pensioners?
No. However you are welcome to discuss your fee with your practitioner if you are experiencing financial difficulties.
Can I claim from Medicare?
Yes, you are able to claim from Medicare for all our doctors’ accounts and if you are on a plan from your GP, you are able to claim for some Osteopath and Clinical Psychologist appointments, but not the Naturopaths.
Can I claim from my private health fund?
Yes, our Naturopaths, Osteopath and Clinical Psychologist are registered with private health funds. Please check with your individual fund to see if you qualify and what the rebate is.
Do you take all credit cards?
We accept MasterCard and Visa
Can I take an account?
No. All accounts need to be paid at the time of the consultation.